- Home /
- 16 x 20 x 1 Permanent Washable Residential Air Filter
Eco-Aire Residential Washable Air Filter
*Listed Filter Size is Nominal (Actual size is up to 1/2" smaller on all dimensions)
These quality filters are built to last a lifetime. They are interchangeable with 1" disposable filters and can be used again and again. Instead of face loading (particles captured on the outer surface of the filter) the filter uses stage loading, with each stage capturing progressively smaller particles inside the filter. This design enables the filter to maintain its performance over the years. Unlike some permanent air filters, the filter uses no foam that may clog, degrade and restrict air flow.
- Never have to hassle with disposable filters that will end up in a landfill. Easy to install - installs like any disposable filter.
- Easy to maintain - no need to buy oil sprays or adhesives to enhance filter effectiveness.
- Easy to clean - simply backwash every month with cold water. No expensive air filter cleaners needed.
- Factory made to fit with no hassles or problems cutting and sizing adjustable filters.
This filter has a MERV rating of 4.
- Framing: Custom assembled aluminum frame designed for strength and durability.
- Layer A (Front): Corrugated galvanized lathe designed to hold fabrics in framing under high velocities of air flow.
- Layer B: This layer is 100% synthetic air filter media design with large openings to allow maximum air flow with filtering capabilities to capture larger particles. Made of high density polypropylene, this layer starts the electrostatic reaction that holds particles to the fabric.
- Layer C: Proprietary 100% synthetic polypropylene woven mesh filter media designed to catch the smallest of particles.
- Layer D (Back): Corrugated galvanized lathe designed to hold fabrics in framing under high velocities of air flow.
Installation and Care Instructions
- The dark blue side is the front of your air filter
- When installing, the front side faces away from the unit
- For indoor installations, the front side faces the room
- No special cleaners are needed to wash your filter
- A simple back wash every 30 days will suffice
- Spray through the gray side of the filter to remove dust and other particles
- Make sure the filter is completely dry before installing it back into your unit
|Lead Time Message:||"SHIPS in 5 Business Days" from a location nearest you. This product is made to order in our warehouses nationwide. Delivery will depend on Shipping method and delivery location.|
|Air Filter Type:||No|
|Captured Particle Size:||No|
|Size:||16 x 20 x 1|
|Change Frequency:||Wash Every 30 Days|
|Pleats Per Foot||No|
|Very Fine Dust||No|
- I’m sorry, but for all our orders we only accept the following forms of payment.
- American Express
If you need further assistance, please call us at +1 (855) 740-0855. One of our Customer Reps will be happy to help you.
Thanks for taking out the time to ask your question.We appreciate your business,Factory Direct FiltersPosted by Alex Berretta on Thursday, August 25, 2016